I can’t mention names at this point, but in the past you’ve heard me reference a situation in India regarding orphans and persecution.
The situation reached an all-time outrageous low this morning. I received the following from our contacts there. It is a call to prayer for all of us who understand that true religion is caring for widows and orphans in their distress:
I would like for you to write letters to the following people.
• Prime- minister
• Home minister, Delhi
• NHRC, Chairman
• Director General Police of Rajasthan
• Kota District collector
• Inspector of Police Kota
• Chief Minister of Rajasthan
• Home Minister of Rajasthan
Last night the government officers from the social welfare office at the
orphanage in Kota burned our transformer and the electric pannel for the
For the last couple of nights the men have been going to the girls room and try to sleep with them on the bed. They are entering the girls bathroom while they are taking shower.
The Social welfare people have allowed the radicals to rule over the orphanage. They are members of RSS.
• We have made a writen complains to the police and the administration but they are not taking any action against the people who are trying to rape small girls.
• The government officers are saying that now since we control the orphanage the girls have to sleep with them.
• Last night some men touched the body parts of girls at the orphanage through the window at 2:00a.m. When the girls screamed they burned the pannel and the transformer. Their plan was to burn all the girls since they did not agree to sleep with them. The fire went out of control and the fire truck came and put it off.
Now the officers are saying that the boys of the hostel burned the panel, therefore all the boys should be kicked out.
Their plan is to put the boys on the street and rape the girls from age 9-15 years old. The administration is under the control of the government and we need to put the pressure from all side and ask the Social welfare Minister to resign.
¤ at present we have 100 girls and 200 boys.
• We have no power for tonight.
We have to fight this with all power.
We will not let these radicals destroy the girls. I want all of you to use all the powers that you have to put pressure on the above
mentioned people like President and all.
• One final thing when the girls screamed because they were touching them through the window, they threw hundreds of rocks to hurt our girls. Our gilrs are living in fear.