LET ME ENCOURAGE YOU. I had a dream to rescue girl’s caught in the sex trade in Manila, Philippines. “But I’m just a teacher and coach” is what kept coming to me. “How could I do this?” I kept asking myself.
So, I made one step at a time:
1. I visited a ministry in June, 2011 and spent time with them in Manila. I got to know the girls and asked God for more of his heart.
2. I asked God to continue to break my heart with the things that break his.
3. I returned to Manila in November, 2011 and spent time with the ministry again and just did what God was telling me to do. We looked for a house.
4. I took a step and hired our first ever Wipe Every Tear employee in Manila who has a huge heart for trafficked girls.
5. We just secured our house, and our director and 4 girls move in the first week of February. Man, this kingdom stuff is fun!
6. I kept reminding myself that God loves our girls more than me and my wife ever could. He knows their needs. I’m just being obedient to take one step after another.
God just keeps bringing people and money my way to make it happen. I already see our second house and more to come!
An orphanage with 100 kids is coming some day. And this is just the beginning!
GO AFTER YOUR DREAM. HE IS A VERY BIG GOD!