Super on point! Thanx!
How did Jesus walk?
- He talked about faith
- He was baptized
- He went on a journey and fought the devil
- He read Scripture
- He received a call to preach to the poor, to set the captives free, to open blind eyes, to release the oppressed.
- He cast out demons
- He healed the sick
- He preached
- He called disciples to follow him
- He prayed all night
- He taught about how to love
- He raised the dead
- He sent his disciples on a journey to do the same.
this is great, well simplified pops.
I love it! No more complication, back to the basics!
Ya know, that list looks a whole lot more doable, and doing-able, than most of the expectations I put on myself.
Simple and to the point. Good stuff.
Good stuff, but raising the dead might be kinda hard! 😉
Excellent. The gospel of Jesus Christ is for the weak, the faulty, the blind. It is simple and profound. Let us be as wise as serpents but gentle like a dove.
he who does the works does not do by himself, but the Lord Himself does works through that believer. That is why nothing is hard for him who has faith.
He simply “went about doing good”
I love the simplicity.