Sounds great. Wish I was a few years younger.
The Center for Global Action
When Jesus said to "go and make disciples of all nations," he commissioned us as global activists. We want to equip our students to follow that call. We equip them through innovative methodologies and top teachers who invest relationally.
Most of us learn best through experience. Because of this, we've modeled the CGA as a highly interactive process that requires active participation. Its students experience community, mentorship and a fuller understanding of their calling and purpose in life.
Our core principles
1. Highly interactive: Give and take both in and out of the classroom is essential. We design our courses around experiential learning.
2. Regular feedback: Sharing makes us collaborative & builds trust. Truth-telling is essential.
3. Individual potential: We want to learn what's in a person and what God is doing to grow them to be a world changer. We want to help people discover their call and how to realize it.
4. Discipleship process: The center is the context for highly relational disciple-making. Prayer and ministry is a regular part of everything we do. Teachers live the life they teach.
5. Partnership: We are high trust, high touch, and consensus-driven. We learn to think in terms of the team first.
6. Creative process: We love to cultivate creativity. We embrace new and flexible approaches.
So, I'm excited about it – I think it's going to incredible. We're offering scholarships. We will run on a quarter system, meaning you can enroll for three months at a time. If you're interested, find out more information here.
How exciting! Praying for you all as you launch this.